You May Experience Issues Accessing the Personal Mobile Banking App
On Wednesday, June 10, we updated our Personal Mobile Banking app. Some iOS and Android users, after downloading the new version, may experience an issue accessing the new app.
You May Experience
- When launching the new version, the app may freeze, and you will be unable to reach the log in screen.
- You are being prompted to answer a security question after downloading the new app.
How to Resolve
iPhone and iPad users must be on iOS 12 or higher. Android smartphones and tablets must be on the latest Marshmallow operating system through version Android 10 device or by upgrading your current device to Version 6.0 or greater. We recommend that you uninstall and then reinstall Personal Mobile Banking 20.1 to address any performance issues with the app.
For clients using an iPhone or iPad please follow the instructions below:
- Upgrade the iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS for your iPhone or iPad
- Delete the app and reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Turn off Wi-Fi in Settings
- Re-install the Personal Mobile Banking 20.1 mobile app
In most instances, the above steps will allow users to log into Personal Mobile Banking. If this does not resolve the issue and you have an iPhone or iPad, please perform these additional steps:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap General, then tap iPhone or iPad Storage
- Tap the affected app, then tap Offload App
- Tap Offload App again
- Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact one of our Client Services Specialists at 855-SNB-7500.