We not only offer competitive salaries, we also offer a comprehensive modern benefits package. Our culture is characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a diverse working environment hosting a multitude of dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value integrity and go above and beyond for their clients.
Medical – Choice of plans, including a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a generous contribution to a Health Savings Account.
Dental – Choice of plans, including a basic and enhanced PPO Plan and a DMO Plan.
Vision – Discounted vision plan which includes an exam and discounts on frames, lenses and contacts.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Both a Medical and Dependent Care account as well as a Limited FSA for those enrolled in a HDHP.
401(k) Plan – Plan helps you to save for retirement and includes both a company Match and Profit Sharing contribution.
Student Loan Repayment Program – Program assists our colleagues in paying off principal student loan balances with a company contribution!
Backup Child and Elder Care Programs – We support our colleagues by subsidizing emergency child and elder care at both centers and in home. This is a comprehensive program to help with those work/life challenges.
PTO – Having a robust PTO plan allows our colleagues to take time off for any reason, whether for vacation, illness, appointments or whatever life needs arise.
Wellness/Other Benefits – In addition to all of the above Sterling offers the following additional programs:
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits with a Salary Continuation Program
- Basic, Voluntary and Spousal Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Gym Reimbursements
- At Work Weight Watchers Program
- Voluntary Benefits such as Accident, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
We believe in making an investment in our colleagues by providing a learning environment with opportunities for employees to support the community in ways that are meaningful to them such as:
- One paid day each year for volunteering
- Charitable Gift Matching program
- Fundamentals of Leadership – Professional Learning programs
- Extraordinary Women of Sterling – Colleague Resource Group focusing on professional development and personal growth
Come Be a Part of Our Team!
Click the button below to view current job openings.