We provide creative formula-based financing and back office solutions to fuel the growth of small to mid-sized businesses across the country.
Our financing solutions allow you to leverage a variety of tangible assets—your accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, real estate, and more. Wherever you’re located across the country, we can accommodate your borrowing needs. We service a range of business categories, including wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, staffing, and service companies, and we apply an in-depth understand of your industry to provide the support needed to help you grow.
Back Office Solutions
As experts in several industries, including the consumer goods market, our Factoring and accounts receivable management services can include credit protection, cash application, collection services, and many useful reports for monitoring your customer exposures and receivable performance.
We pride ourselves on our ability and expertise to finance any type of staffing firm. Our deep industry knowledge that comes from servicing more than 400 staffing firms across the United States allows us provide you with industry-leading back-office support services:
- Payroll Finance
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax preparation and filing
- Invoice preparation and accounts receivable management
- Fully integrated web-based software
Sterling’s proprietary front to back office system, provides detailed management reporting that will assist you in being compliant and keep you current on all aspects of your staffing business. We offer cloud hosting in our secure data centers, and our web-based software is accessible from all modern browsers, tablets, and smartphones.
This front-to-back office support system streamlines all of your business functions and gives you real-time sales and management reporting at your fingertips.
- Custom-branded self-service online employee application and resume parsing tools minimize data entry. The employee’s personal application data will feed directly to the payroll system.
- Custom-branded secure web portal provides employees with fast, easy access to job-order information, payroll histories, pay stubs, and timecards. It also allows for the electronic entry of time and expenses, including the uploading of receipts or other documents for authorization.
- Provide customers with invoices, timecards, accounts receivable aging, reporting, and electronic approval of employee time and expenses.
- Track recruiting sources to help identify marketing monies being spent.
- A resume generator aids candidates who need resumes.
- Publish on job boards.
- Receive real-time management reporting and forecasting.
- Secure web-based system provides you with 24/7 access. There is no need for hardware updates or maintenance. All your data is stored securely in our cloud.
- More than 250 online reports are available, including a weekly Accounting Summary, Detailed Workers Compensation, Bill/Fee Analysis, Client Billing and Margin by Account/Employee and many more.
- You’ll have more than 100 custom invoice styles from which to choose.
- I-9 form management support, tax calculation and reporting, insurance deductions, and garnishment processing help you direct your capital to doing what you do best – selling new jobs and recruiting new people.
- Integration with MapQuest and Google Maps quickly provides assignment and customer location information.
- Full payroll and billing integration streamlines your operation and is compatible with any internet-based time-capture or time-clock system.
Put our solutions to work for your business.
See how Sterling can help your business thrive. For more information about our Commercial Services solutions, speak to your Relationship Manager. New to Sterling? Call our Commercial Services specialists: