Accessibility at Sterling National Bank
At Sterling National Bank we strive to provide convenient access to our products and services and an accessible and barrier-free environment in our banking facilities for all of our clients, including people with disabilities.
What it Means
We design and maintain our facilities in compliance with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), including:
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances and interiors.
- Talking Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) – All our ATM’s accept standard headphones (1/8” jack) for audible access to financial services.
- Braille ATMs – All of our ATMs provide Braille keypads.
We provide personal and customized assistance, including:
- Banking by appointment – Relationship Managers and Client Service representatives are available to assist clients by appointment.
- Reader Services – Relationship Managers and Client Service representatives are happy to read and explain appropriate materials to clients who would like assistance to access our services or to conduct financial transactions. Please stop by or call your local financial center for an appointment.
- Written Communications – Our staff will provide written communications upon request for clients with disabilities.
- Information Reformatting – Check images included with monthly statements can be enlarged. The Bank can provide statements and other banking documents in enlarged font (up to 18 point) within a reasonable time period upon reasonable request
- Large Type Checks – Business-sized checks are available. These are larger than traditional personal checks with larger type font and raised lines for easy reading and writing.
We are committed to and in the process of improving our website to increase accessibility and usability for all of our clients.
Clients who need assistance with their accessibility needs can contact their Relationship Manager or call Client Services.
If you need assistance or have any suggestions that may help us as we continue to enhance and improve our accessibility, please fill out the form on the SNB Contact ME page, which can be reached from the Contact Us page on this site, or call the Contact Center:
Business Client Services: 855-274-2800
Personal Client Services: 855-SNB-7500 (855-762-7500)
Contact Center is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM ET to 8:00 PM ET and Saturday from 8:30 AM ET to 3:00 PM ET.
New York Relay is available at 1-800-662-1220 for the convenience of hearing or speech impaired persons. Local or long distance fees may apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clients using assistive services, such as TTY or relay services, should only release non-public, private information to authorized persons. Additionally, clients should not send non-public, personal information by e-mail, unless they are using secured e-mail and should only release such information to authorized persons. Your Relationship Manager can assist you with secure e-mail or other written communication.